segunda-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2009

TONS OF HOURS IN A DAY

and I have lived such crazy things lately!
Last saturday at morning a kid tried to steal my iPOD and I was like "WTF, GO TO HELL MOTHERFUCKER I BOUGHT THIS THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY YOU WON'T TAKE IT FROM ME", and yes, I started to run after him like a crazy bitch person who doesn't have anything in life to lose, just take it for granted.
And yes! I achieved him and said furiously "Gimme that fuck back". I wanted to hit his face so bad. And for a second, I wanted to break his legs and arms.
"SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER, I'M THE ONE"!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all. Oh my god, thanks for protecting me, and yes, I praied for that poor kid.
Here's a tiny adviced for those who thinks life is easy as stealing an iPod from a defenseless boy:
GO TO HELL GET A REAL LIFE PEOPLE!

Life's not easy for everyone as it seems!
What about working or studying or reading a book, uh?

Nenhum comentário:

web counter