sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

That's a picture of my prom night I just found somewhere.
And everyday a guy from work that studied with me says: "dude, I miss school a lot".
And I respond: "ok, I kinda miss school, but don't miss the classes I miss the people and all the stuff there, like the gigs, the fights..." and he replies: "And which is your concept of school anyways??".


UPDATE:
I looked for some more, and then, here they are:
1 person looking at the camera

1 person looking at the camera

1 person looking at the camera, maybe?

Two tryouts of looking at the right camera, I guess.

1 happy person looking at the camera.

No one looking at the right camera.

YAY! What mess! I got a headache right now and I'm really pissed 'cause I feel like sleeping and it is 18:55.
Going to bed, maybe. Bye.

(And everything here was so nostalgic)

Nenhum comentário:

web counter